Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Quickie by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge

Guilty Pleasure

2018 A to Z Challenge - Q

I got away from reading James Patterson when he became such a prolific writer.  While he still writes a readable thriller, its more due to the formula of short chapters with cliffhangers that propels the reader to keep going versus a tightly wound plot or indepth characters.

This book was no different.  I only picked it up because I needed a "Q" title and I happened to have this.  There were parts I definitely saw coming and a few that I didn't and a few more that just didn't add up in a realistic fashion.  BUT...it was a Quick read and it accomplished my alphabet goal!

I'll be hard pressed to read any more of Patterson when there are so many other suspense thrillers that offer more in the way of character development while still providing heart-pounding thrills.
#2018AtoZChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment