Saturday, March 9, 2019

      The Night Olivia Fell - Christina McDonald
                       Debut

I thought this was a good but a little  predictable at times.    The chapters go between Abi, in the present  and  Olivia,  in the past.

Abi's daughter, Olivia, is pronounced brain-dead after a fall from a bridge. But there were bruises on her wrists and her charm bracelet was gone.  So why weren't the police investigating this as more than an accident??   Then at the hospital, Abi found out that her daughter was also pregnant!!!!!   What????

This book certainly kept me intrigued even though some things seemed obvious to me.   It even  had me ugly-crying at one part!!!!    I will watch for the next book by this author which doesn't come out until 2020. 
Hopefully I will remember that I want to read it by then.  Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment