Thursday, May 3, 2018

  Sometimes I Lie  -   Alice Feeney
              Guilty Pleasure

Wow,  just wow!!  So many twists that I did not see coming.  Just when I thought I might be figuring something out, I would get a curve ball and had my mind blown!!! 

Amber is in a coma, she can not move or see but she can hear.  She does not know why or what happened to her.  Her husband, Paul and her sister, Clare visit her and she hears them talking about her and  "the accident".  There is also a strange visitor that only comes at night.  Who is it?  Amber is also afraid,  but she is not sure of what or of whom.

This was a good psychological thriller but with an ending that I am still wondering about. 

                                                  #2018atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment