Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Help for the Haunted   -    John Searles
                  new  author

There was a lot of hype about this book being a terrifying ghost story, an edge-of -your-seat thriller.  A book that you would be afraid to read alone.  Boy, was I disappointed!!!!  I was not disappointed in the book, it was still a good read, but because of what I was expecting so I did not enjoy it as much as I though I would.

                          So the book is really about a young girl who witness the murder of her parents. Parents who help people who feel they are haunted by lost souls. Her mother has a bit of the gift and her father plays the crowds because of that gift.  In her quest to discover who murdered her parents and why they were killed, she discovers a family secret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment