Thursday, December 26, 2019

It's that time of year again, you guessed it, signing up for 2020 reading challenges!!!  Bookworm and I have scaled it back to just 1 (okay, I'm attempting 2) for 2020.  We've signed up for Girlxoxo's Monthly Key Word Challenge!


Each month lists 6 keywords and the idea is to read a book in which the keyword (or variation of) is in the title.  If you can find a book with more than 1 keyword in the title, even better, but not required.

I (Couscous), am taking on an additional challenge for 2020 to finally tackle my collection of Shakespeare.  Ian Doescher is hosting the Shakespeare2020 project which is a year long attempt to read all of Shakespeare's works!!!

I am tweaking it a bit as I am only going to read what I currently own which are the plays (comedies, tragedies and histories), though this is still ALOT, so I may tweak it a bit more and skip the histories, but I'll see.

Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment