Saturday, November 10, 2018

                                 Cockroaches - Jo Nesbo

                                       Series


Second in the Harry Hole series,  on my way to reading the much acclaimed "The Snowman"!!

A Norwegian ambassador is found in a sleazy motel in Bangkok  with a knife in his back.  This murder needs to be solved quickly and quietly,  so Harry Hole is sent from Norway to Thailand .  Harry,  I am learning,  doesn't to  anything quietly. 

Harry uncovers many reasons and many suspects for this murder but also finds a lot of opposition from the higher ups.

A good crime mystery but too many foreign names and places for me.  I kept getting lost.   I am liking getting to know Harry Hole and look forward to our next adventure together in "The Redbreast".

No comments:

Post a Comment